About Me

My photo
My name is Anne-Marie and I hail from Bolton, Lancashire. This is my first foray into blogging. I hope to record what inspires me and anything that makes it past the drawing board!. I recently retired and so have lots more time to play.

Thursday 20 July 2017

Back again!

Despite my best efforts I was unable to keep up my blog due to work commitments.I have now retired and have decided to use this space to share my creative dabbling.
I have posted on my fb but are not sure that it is the best platform. I also use instagram.
I have lots of different interests and a very full craft room which I hope to use every day.
I have lots of vintage books/papers
 and fabrics
 to play with
I have some vintge items waiting
to be restored and upcycled like this Sindy Caravan 
My latest sewing machine which is a Janome.
Thanks mum  for the present.I should be able to
make good use of this trusty work horse.
Just a peek of another project - my old dolls house
whih came from "the sheds".  

No comments:

Post a Comment