About Me

My photo
My name is Anne-Marie and I hail from Bolton, Lancashire. This is my first foray into blogging. I hope to record what inspires me and anything that makes it past the drawing board!. I recently retired and so have lots more time to play.

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Big Day Out

I tagged along today as my husband had meeting very close to Haworth, the home of the Brontes.
The weather forecast was a let down and the day was wet and gloomy.
I was concerned using my camera in these conditions and chose to use my i phone.
The rain helped to enhance the mood of the place as you would expect stormy skies over the moors. It was a lovely day for me as I was able to wander around the place without the hoards of tourists and this made snapping much easier.
We had a lovely lunch and I was able to have some time browsing charity shops in Keighley and bought an Instamatic camera for a snip - seven pounds !


I found a great wool shop and two little girls are going to get a vintage cardi for the autumn or summer depending on your optimism.
We were limited on time but will be returning to the moors to do some walking as there is a walk from Haworth which covers some of the landmarks that are described in the novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment