About Me

My photo
My name is Anne-Marie and I hail from Bolton, Lancashire. This is my first foray into blogging. I hope to record what inspires me and anything that makes it past the drawing board!. I recently retired and so have lots more time to play.

Thursday 20 July 2017

Projects since retirement !


These matching fabric cards were
perfect for two of the younger
 members of the family but were
 fiddly to make!


I made fabric envelopes, which
were very easy to make and offer
lots of possibilities. I made them to
 hold fabric cards for a memory game which
I found on Pinterest . I used velcro for the fastening
and was able to see the delight when my grandaughter
was able to pack away her cards all by herself.  
a linen acorn cup adorns
the gift tag that I made for a welcome
present for our latest addition to the
family our first Grandson
Found these snap cards at a large second hand place , known locally
as 'the sheds", which is an old aircraft field with lots of buildings.
 Fireman Freddie will make a great
will make a great  label for a gift for a
certain little chap of that name!




👑

The main event -
a bear made from Millie's first Baby Gro

At last I tackled the project making
memories from  clothing.
 I used the picture on the
baby gro to make an art quilt
to be treasured.
I added my grandaughter's
d.o.b before framing it.
 Well it has only taken  five years 

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you've been busy! Fabulous makes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine I plan to showcase on my blog which will encourage me to be more productive.

      Delete