About Me

My photo
My name is Anne-Marie and I hail from Bolton, Lancashire. This is my first foray into blogging. I hope to record what inspires me and anything that makes it past the drawing board!. I recently retired and so have lots more time to play.

Friday 26 October 2012

Haven't posted in ages due to work commitments.  i will endeavour to post more of my ramblings.
I have managed a little crafting ..... some felt making and some bandana bibs.
I really like to work with felt and would love to produce a wall hanging.






I had planned to make lots of wet felts to develop over the winter but unfortunately managed only one. I did discover a fab book "Art in Felt and Stitch"by Moy Mackay, which is filled with inspiration and has a step by step guide to producing landscapes and pictures using felt and stitch.
I'm looking to create this into a garden -not very original but an opportunity to brush up on sewing and dry felting skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment