About Me

My photo
My name is Anne-Marie and I hail from Bolton, Lancashire. This is my first foray into blogging. I hope to record what inspires me and anything that makes it past the drawing board!. I recently retired and so have lots more time to play.

Friday 26 October 2012

my lovely little Grandarling Millie has been teething forever. My daughter, Lauren favours bandana bibs to compliment her outfits and prevent her from being soggy all day. I was surprised how much the branded bibs cost, and decided to have a go at making her some myself. I managed to source some resin fasteners which I had to buy in rather a large quantity. I thought I had ordered a pastel selection but must have ticked the wrong box as a large bag of pink snap fasteners and a tool arrived in the post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment