About Me

My photo
My name is Anne-Marie and I hail from Bolton, Lancashire. This is my first foray into blogging. I hope to record what inspires me and anything that makes it past the drawing board!. I recently retired and so have lots more time to play.

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Christmas Crafting !


Would like to have started earlier as I had several ideas. Hoping to decorate the main tree in the foyer at work in the shabby chic style. I plan to have lots of beads, bling and vintage items.
I purchased some paper cache bird houses and have made some fabric hearts from my stash.
These have been more fiddle and time consuming than I thought but I have made a start .

Hopefully my toothache will do one and the root canal work will render me bright eyed and bushy tailed ! Not my best week.

Have to finalise plans for the elf on the shelf tomorrow  so should be kept busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment