About Me

My photo
My name is Anne-Marie and I hail from Bolton, Lancashire. This is my first foray into blogging. I hope to record what inspires me and anything that makes it past the drawing board!. I recently retired and so have lots more time to play.

Saturday 29 July 2017

It's the weekend

We had designated this a DIY weekend but as the jobs we had in mind were outside and the weather forecast wasn't great I spent the day crafting, which was much better!
I managed two journal pages and started some knitting.

We had visited Haworth earlier in the week and I used a page with lots of blue splatters to sketch the church and add some atmosphere with some pastels. I then moved on to a page I had started with some floral doodles after visiting the Residenz in Germany. The weather couldn't have been more different -it was very hot and sultry. I used the pastels again , adding water to give a water colour effect which was muted and rather
pleasing.








A photo I took between showers 

No comments:

Post a Comment