About Me

My photo
My name is Anne-Marie and I hail from Bolton, Lancashire. This is my first foray into blogging. I hope to record what inspires me and anything that makes it past the drawing board!. I recently retired and so have lots more time to play.

Friday 2 March 2018

Trying a new craft

I have made a few dolls with a view to making some for the dolls house renovation. I had a few pipecleaner dolls in my house as a child, which probably came with the old dolls house that we had. I havent been able to find any dolls that I like and so this seemed to be a good option. I bought a verity hope pattern and I have experimented with it. My goal is to reduce the doll by 50 percent .
I have ordered some large wooden beads to use for heads and intend to use vintage fabric instead of felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment