About Me

My photo
My name is Anne-Marie and I hail from Bolton, Lancashire. This is my first foray into blogging. I hope to record what inspires me and anything that makes it past the drawing board!. I recently retired and so have lots more time to play.

Thursday 1 March 2012

Earlier this year I discovered a knitting pattern by Alan Dart. I have always had a fondness for gnomes and decided to make some for friends and family.

I photographed them before sending them off to their new homes.

I didn't knit the German ShepherdAdd caption
  My daughter managed to bag us some tickets to go to the Vintage Extravaganza at the South Bank and we decided to take along a gnome ....




This was a lot of fun and everyone was happy to pose. We weren't brave enough to ask the lovely Florence
of  Florence and the machine, who was stood a few yards away from us .... well she was until she managed to lose us!

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious it has had all the girls at work in stitches! x

    ReplyDelete