About Me

My photo
My name is Anne-Marie and I hail from Bolton, Lancashire. This is my first foray into blogging. I hope to record what inspires me and anything that makes it past the drawing board!. I recently retired and so have lots more time to play.

Friday 4 August 2017

On the needles

I am currently knitting a cardi for Evi my grandaughter. She is a curly haired bundle of fun who looks adorable in raspberry colours , which is the colour I have chosen for this latest knit.

I have also been playing in my journal on another page. I am doodling a lot of flowers at the moment but my garden is looking a bit washed out.

I have dried a few of the hydrangrs and have them in different rooms. They have so far maintained their colour lets see what they lok like in the autumn.











No comments:

Post a Comment